We are ready and willing to answer any and all questions the IRS may be asking of you. Free up resources to focus on what you do best – growing your business and building the future of your dreams. We provide expertise in accounting, taxes, and CEO guidance, so you can concentrate on top priorities and strategic initiatives.
His mission was to assist small business owners in developing effective accounting and tax practices that would enable them to reach their financial objectives. The firm focuses on assisting small business owners in enhancing their financial capabilities and maximizing profits year-round. With a team of skilled financial experts, they are dedicated to helping you minimize tax liabilities and optimize both your personal and business cash flow.
NTH DEGREE CPAS REVIEWS
By the time “tax season” rolls around, you’ve already missed most opportunities to limit your tax liability. At Seattle Accounting Services, our full-service bookkeeping and holistic management consulting services give you more flexibility to focus on what matters most for your business or non-profit. He’s been vital in helping my small business meet its tax obligations, take advantage of credits, and guide hiring decisions. I’d highly recommend anyone looking for a CPA to consider the great staff at Seattle CPA Professionals. Professional representation can be vital during an audit, and our experience with tax authorities enables us to guide clients in their dealings with federal and state agencies. If you have been chosen for an audit, the professional representation you can find with our firm can put many of your worries at bay.
- Offered services include traditional accounting, audit counseling, tax planning and compliance, succession planning, estate planning, valuation, and litigation support.
- We are happy to meet with you at a local coffee shop or set up a virtual meeting.
- Check out the average hourly rate for accounting services in your region.
- We are knowledgeable and up to date on the tax laws and can make sense of your receipts, bills and notices.
- Peterson Sullivan provides professional accounting services to a wide array of clients in Seattle, Bellevue, Everett, and Tacoma.
Having your taxes and estate thoroughly and carefully planned will ensure that your loved ones don’t have any complications to deal with during a time of loss. We offer interim support at the CFO, controller, and staff accountant levels, saving our clients time and resources through our fully outsourced model. Our Seattle consultants provide clients with a full picture into the https://www.bookstime.com/ financial health of their businesses, creating solutions to drive sustainable results. Our restaurant accounting services provide proven best practices and a business perspective derived from hands-on industry knowledge and state-of-the-art accounting software. With AMP outsourced accounting for a restaurant, your company can avoid staffed accountants, controllers, even a CFO.
Pacific Northwest Accounting
Today, the firm provides certified public accountant services from its Edmonds, WA office. The firm provides its expert services to both businesses and individuals, offering QuickBooks help, BOSS, accounting, financial statements, tax planning and preparation, business consulting, and payroll help. The Hagen Firm promises professional service, and an approachable, friendly staff. Nth Degree CPAs is a financial consulting firm that specializes in providing straightforward and simplified solutions to complex financial matters. In 2008, Dan established Nth Degree CPAs in Seattle with the objective of establishing a thriving practice.
- Filing your tax returns can be confusing, and even when using a computer software program, you could easily overlook deductions to which you are entitled.
- Our QuickBooks support service can assist you with any installation, setup or operation assistance you might need.
- It was a delightful experience and I highly recommend Nth Degree CPA’s for anyone looking to integrate the highest level of bookkeeping, tax prep, and CPA services into their company.” Paul Tice, CEO, ToPa 3D, Inc.
- NOW CFO Seattle can support this broad range of industries through our accounting service offerings, such as cash flow management and internal control implementation.
- We want you to fundamentally understand the financial workings of your business and feel empowered to make decisions based on clear, concise financial data.
Accountants’ rates vary based on their education, licenses, experience, and the work for which they are being hired. An accountant may charge an hourly rate when a company or individual needs their services on a short-term basis, such as when performing an audit or requesting assistance setting up a financial database or process. Hourly rates can range as widely as $40 per hour to $300 or more per hour, depending on your geographic location and the accountant.
Personalized, professional accounting, tax, bookkeeping and business consulting services
Our business consultants, CPAs and tax advisors guide local businesses with consistent and reliable advice on bookkeeping, tax, financial reporting, and more. Ranked by Forbes as the number one city for business and careers, Seattle, Washington enjoys a booming bookkeeping seattle economy centered around the tech, internet, service, design, and clean technology industries. NOW CFO Seattle can support this broad range of industries through our accounting service offerings, such as cash flow management and internal control implementation.
Discover the difference that a knowledgeable and experienced Seattle accountant with a passion for bookkeeping can make on your bottom line. If you are based in the Seattle or surrounding areas, contact Cheryl today for a free, no obligation consultation. No one can predict the future perfectly, but we can all benefit from planning for it.